Perfect Puppy Classes
Do you have a puppy aged under 6 months and want them to grow into happy confident dogs?
Our Perfect Puppy Classes cover everything you and your puppy need to know to maximise success in training and to build a solid foundation before your pup hits adolescence.
In the perfect puppy classes we cover:
- Building motivation and focus
- Dog Body Language
- Sit, and down
- Leave (perfect for young pups when they start exploring)
- Settle (one of the most important things to teach a puppy)
- Loose lead walking
- Mental stimulation and problem solving
- How to greet other people
- How to greet other dogs
- Teething and appropriate chews
- Jumping up
- How to prepare them for adolescence
You also get a puppy pack to take home that covers everything you need to know to make your puppy into the perfect puppy, an age appropriate chew, bag of treats and a clicker.
There is a max of 6 dogs per class so each dog can get individual attention.
Classes are based at Isabella Community Centre, Ogle Dr, Blyth NE24 5JF